Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
stick-it #84 - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Competitions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=184)
+--- Forum: Stick-its (/forumdisplay.php?fid=187)
+--- Thread: stick-it #84 (/showthread.php?tid=2613)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: stick-it #84 - manu - 02-23-2010 20:40

its against the rules so.....
i think sorry fg

Re: stick-it #84 - Ownish - 02-23-2010 20:54

same. manual is manual

Re: stick-it #84 - Skater4Life - 02-23-2010 21:12

well i thought it wasnt allowed also but now i see that he could have done the same line without pressing up+down and it would be without manual so i think its valid

Re: stick-it #84 - Ownish - 02-23-2010 21:50

why? he made an manual. if he didnt manual and just pressed grind he would get to the rail also ye. but its still an manual

Re: stick-it #84 - fatty - 02-23-2010 23:56

and i tought nobody cared about stick its...
well why dont you guys actually go and cap something then?!
i guess i lost my hope in this community, motherfuckers arguing over a manual i could have edited out, literally one frame.

ps. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/44901053/file.html">http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/44901053/file.html</a><!-- m -->

Re: stick-it #84 - Esk8 - 02-24-2010 00:27

I totally agree with FG on this one, sure he manualed for a split second, but he might as well have not, so stfu with the nitpicking here and cap something.

Re: stick-it #84 - Skater4Life - 02-24-2010 00:32

yup, its interesting that people only care about stick its if someone does something ''invalid'' even tho fgs entry was valid and that was not a manual
i would like to see everyone who replied in this topic posting an entry since you care so much bout the stick its, i will post mine in some time if i find time

Re: stick-it #84 - SicK - 02-24-2010 01:10

Skater4Life Wrote:even tho fgs entry was valid and that was not a manual

Well thats not true. Yes i dont care stick its anylonger i dont even watch those the reason why i watched it were those posts about "sound thing" or smthing. I dled watched and wanted to be annoying. Idk why u ve to cry so much now ofc u could edited it out fg if u would be unfair. Manuals like those hapens. Prolly not his fault ,could be just a up down habbit. Or u so lame to ve special manuals up+down? thatswouldbelamelamelame. I wanted to bring some life in those dead stick it topics and hellyea i did it ! Peace .btw we all knows u are the best stick iter fg dont be madHeart

Re: stick-it #84 - plum - 02-24-2010 10:52

Esk8 Wrote:I totally agree with FG on this one, sure he manualed for a split second, but he might as well have not, so stfu with the nitpicking here and cap something.
Hey.. I showed that manual, but I said it should be valid. Not my fault that ppl say it's invalid. :|

Re: stick-it #84 - Esk8 - 02-24-2010 20:53

plum Wrote:
Esk8 Wrote:I totally agree with FG on this one, sure he manualed for a split second, but he might as well have not, so stfu with the nitpicking here and cap something.
Hey.. I showed that manual, but I said it should be valid. Not my fault that ppl say it's invalid. :|
No worries man, I wasnt talking about you, but about those who said it was invalid Tongue