Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
21/22 November - Players - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+--- Thread: 21/22 November - Players (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: 21/22 November - Players - Lalita - 10-15-2009 13:06

lyst Wrote:
RedBull Wrote:Hi my name is christian i'm 13
Been playing THPS3 for around 6 months, i'm from australia
and my record is about 6-7mill (I KNOW I SUCK) and yeah
am i good enough to be in a clan?

Well I did play this game about 5 yrs ago but not online cuz i didnt have internet but that was back when my mum and dad were together :''(

Most of these players haven't played in years, you only know the people who still play everyday. So what's in it for you to meet old friends who don't even know you, nor you know them. Why do you think I put this in the topic:
Quote:I also want to kindly ask the newskool players, to stay out of the servers.
You might want to meet new people, but it's a day for old friends to meet again, so please stay out of the servers.
I repeated this for like 5 times now, so either you're stupid or you're ignorant.

WTF is your problem look, ive play THPS3 for ages and i'm willing to help get s server if they get full cuz of newschool players, I dont wanna miss out, I bet u will ban me now, and i read the thing i'm not newskook ive be benn playing since 2003

Re: 21/22 November - Players - h0td0g - 10-15-2009 13:12

u told u didnt play online 10 mins ago in thps3.. so anywher thers no reason?!

Re: 21/22 November - Players - Lyst - 10-15-2009 13:14

If you didn't have internet 5 years ago, and you play online since 8 months, then you don't know any of the old players...
You're really pissing me off now, I made myself clear 6 times now. I'm not going to repeat myself again.

Re: 21/22 November - Players - pica - 10-15-2009 14:09

gutentag ;>

Nick: pica (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:picadk@gmail.com">picadk@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->)
Day(s): dunnoyet

who put me on a wishlist anyway ? Tongue

Re: 21/22 November - Players - julz - 10-15-2009 14:49

sure i will be here :Laugh

Re: 21/22 November - Players - wild786 - 10-15-2009 15:31

i want ocelot

Re: 21/22 November - Players - fem - 10-15-2009 16:03

I will come ofcourse , if I can o:
I can come both days in evening

Re: 21/22 November - Players - Nihilism - 10-15-2009 16:48

lyst Wrote:If you didn't have internet 5 years ago, and you play online since 8 months, then you don't know any of the old players...
You're really pissing me off now, I made myself clear 6 times now. I'm not going to repeat myself again.
Lyst, there's no need to get mad at him Original He just misunderstood you.
@Redbull, let me explain:
We used to have a big pro community back in the day (years ago).
Some people quit THPS, started studying, working etc.
21-22 of November are 2 days where all the old schoolers meet, bring back memories and so on.
Therefor, when newschool players joins the servers it limits us. We won't be able to meet some of our old friends :'(
The whole point of this day is for old schoolers to meet, not newschoolers to meet oldschoolers..
And to make this clear, you are NOT old school. I'm not saying this in a bad way, It's not something special, but you didn't play THPS online back then, so nobody knows you.. By joining these servers, you take an oldschoolers' spot.
I hope this is clear now.

Re: 21/22 November - Players - h0td0g - 10-15-2009 17:08

Nihilism Wrote:
lyst Wrote:If you didn't have internet 5 years ago, and you play online since 8 months, then you don't know any of the old players...
Lyst, there's no need to get mad at him Original He just misunderstood you.
@Redbull, let me explain:
We used to have a big pro community back in the day (years ago).
Some people quit THPS, started studying, working etc.
21-22 of November are 2 days where all the old schoolers meet, bring back memories and so on.
Therefor, when newschool players joins the servers it limits us. We won't be able to meet some of our old friends :'(
The whole point of this day is for old schoolers to meet, not newschoolers to meet oldschoolers..
And to make this clear, you are NOT old school. I'm not saying this in a bad way, It's not something special, but you didn't play THPS online back then, so nobody knows you.. By joining these servers, you take an oldschoolers' spot.
I hope this is clear now.

woow gj!
good explaining anyways!

Re: 21/22 November - Players - Virus - 10-15-2009 17:27

Hi to everyone!
Count me in please, but I'm like 80% because I might go on a wedding. But if not, I'll be online both daysWink