Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Real skating - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=185)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=192)
+--- Thread: Real skating (/showthread.php?tid=2308)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Real skating - boO - 06-11-2009 23:24

Since thps3 is a skate game, it is more than reasonable to have a topic about some real skating. You can also put some videos or pictures. I suck hard at real skating so you won't see anything about me Laugh

How many skates anyway here? Raise your hand! Vert, street or downhill etc?
Are you good? Did you start skating after you played thps or did you start to play thps coz of skating? Do you have mouse?

Re: Real skating - Ownish - 06-12-2009 07:31

I skate in real
street
idk what u call good but some weeks ago i was skating in ''Rotterdam'' and there were other skaters too and they wanted to sponsor me ==Original. i started playing thps and the day after i began with real skating Tongue

Btw the sponsor was ''Slide''

Re: Real skating - Lyms - 06-12-2009 11:14

I tried to sakte in real life, but failed at it :lol:

Re: Real skating - tasty - 06-12-2009 13:00

Was skating with skates. I was quite good.

Re: Real skating - Domsk-tmC - 06-12-2009 14:58

I'm skating in real for abotu 2 years

But I started to play thps3 before 6 years or something

street
not rly good, ollie, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove it(360) and some others, which name i dont know

atm i cant skate, because school (omg i have so much to do, but today our notes were written so i can do shit now @ school ==Original ) and my toe hurts a bit (but it's healing (?) very good)

in a few days here in germany are summer holidays, and then i go skating, an dmaybe i do a vid too

Re: Real skating - slappy - 06-13-2009 20:35

Ehm i kind of skate
boO Wrote:Vert, street or downhill etc?
= street
boO Wrote:Are you good?
=crap(begginer nearly got ollie)
boO Wrote:Did you start skating after you played thps or did you start to play thps coz of skating?
=i started after thps3

Re: Real skating - Norway - 06-14-2009 14:44

I started to skate after playing thps3 at my friends apartement (Doffen and Lht2's)
Im not very good though.

Street:
Ollie,primo-flip,kickflip,indy,melon,boardslide,tailslide (a little), 50-50 and 180 ollie (I can almost do pop shove it properly Ohmy )

Vert:
well...i CAN drop into a vert :lol: axle stall,disaster,couple of lips Closedeyes

Freestyle:
Primo,pogo,casper,anti-casper,manual,nose-manual and spacewalk ( I can do moonwalk too) ==Original

Skills:
:Laugh NONE! :Laugh

Re: Real skating - Zoe4ever - 06-18-2009 13:26

I skate in real...

I suck, can't do an ollie.

I started with snowboarding first after I got SSX PS2 game, then I started skating.

Re: Real skating - RyKbitcher - 06-21-2009 12:28

ofc i skate in real too Wink

i started skating in fall/winter 2007
so i skate like 1,5 year

this is a friend of mine hes doing a 4 min manual!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7wecFIbscc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7wecFIbscc</a><!-- m -->

maybe ill post some vids of me later,too
the best tricks i can do are: inward heel,360 flip,switch kickflip,switch heel,fs flip
the standarts like kick,heel or varial heel/kick,and ofc all fakie,

i started to skate switch/nollie now,and i rly feel muc more easier by landing tricks with 180 spins!

Re: Real skating - Ownish - 06-22-2009 21:14

lol nice vidWink