Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Chapter 3 - 1 Year Anniversary - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+--- Thread: Chapter 3 - 1 Year Anniversary (/showthread.php?tid=2298)

Pages: 1 2

Chapter 3 - 1 Year Anniversary - Lyst - 06-03-2009 09:09

Code:
Board started:      June 3rd, 2008, 10:09 am
Exactly one year ago (yes at the minute precise) I started chapter-3.net as a replacement of the th3-community.tk
Back then the community was fallen apart, everyone was at his own clanforum, and clans hosted with own passwords. In order to revive the community as a whole, I decided to buy some webspace and a .net domain. Nowadays, exactly one year later, pretty much every thps3 player is signed up at chapter-3.net and we're one community again. The advantages of being one community are that you can held various kinds of competition. Some competition statistics of the past year. We've had:
- 45 Stick-it's
- 8 Create-a-Cas contests
- 4 Create-a-Park contests
- a clan competition with 1 cz and 1 improv tour
- 2 CTF-tours (unfortunately only 1 was played)
- 3 CZ-tours and 1 CZ-competition
- 2 Improv tournaments
- 2 Graffiti tournaments
- 1 Map tournament
- 13 Slapsticks
That's a total of 82 competitions, which is a perfect example how active this community is. Apart from these THPS-competitions shin also launched War of the Heroes, which is already at the 24th edition right now.

Also is the forum-activity higher than any other forum I've hosted during those years (th3-community, thc-thps, bluclan, 46thps), some forum statistics:
Total posts 7512
Total topics 437
Total members 138
Average # posts per day: 20.58 (going up to around 90 nowadays)
Average users online at a day during the last 4 months: 27

I planned to have suprise for you guys, unfortunately, we didn't make it in time, so we still have to wait a little longer, these include th3mag and procareer.

As last I want to thank shin and rey for helping me building and maintaining this forum. I also like to thank plum for his succesfull Slapstick series, sick for his many tournaments he hosted. All the people who kept stick-it's going. And last but not least all the people here participating in this community.

I hope to see most of you online tonight to celebrate this HUGE event with us. Laugh

Lyst

Re: Chapter 3 - 1 Year Anniversary - Ownish - 06-03-2009 09:12

wow cool on the minute preciseOhmy Tongue

Re: Chapter 3 - 1 Year Anniversary - foolish - 06-03-2009 09:26

Then it's time to say happy birthday Chapter 3 and very good job for setting up such a nice community for th3 players, lyst. Thanks for keeping everything in order and tidy (to shin and Rey too). And lets hope for another year of C3 Wink

Re: Chapter 3 - 1 Year Anniversary - plum - 06-03-2009 09:59

WOOHOO

Re: Chapter 3 - 1 Year Anniversary - Skater4Life - 06-03-2009 12:21

Happy Anniversary Laugh
I am glad that all players can do tours here and stick its etc.
Good job keeping this forum fresh and alive

Re: Chapter 3 - 1 Year Anniversary - SicK - 06-03-2009 12:23

Hah 1 year already Ohmy Good statistics Wink Really really good job with this forum for sure Lyst Original

members registrated in 1 st day<1year ago Original> :
Lyst
Shin
Daz
Plum
flex
wild
sick
rambone
maayl
sqoon
fatty
virus
konek<LOL>
juice
conee
julz
baldrick
stimpy
grafzone
kev

20+ ppl in 1st day was pty good Original Now it is like almost 140 what is amazing for th3 community forum Wink

Re: Chapter 3 - 1 Year Anniversary - Lyst - 06-03-2009 12:45

Well good advertising is everything :lol:
And i'm not maayl, I was maii and admin but those members are already deleted and were just to test permissions

Re: Chapter 3 - 1 Year Anniversary - SicK - 06-03-2009 12:52

Ye maybe i wasn't sure anymore^^ I knew it was something with m^^ I know i remember maayl also just dont know who he was or in which team. Maybe he was blaq idk ^^

Re: Chapter 3 - 1 Year Anniversary - tasty - 06-03-2009 13:31

plum Wrote:WOOHOO

Re: Chapter 3 - 1 Year Anniversary - Domsk-tmC - 06-03-2009 13:42

happy birthday c3 Laugh
maybe here are players of thps3 registered but not everyone is active :/