Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Introduction Topic - Printable Version

+- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/v2)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+--- Forum: Players (/forumdisplay.php?fid=189)
+--- Thread: Introduction Topic (/showthread.php?tid=1888)

Re: Introduction Topic - Duckman - 02-16-2009 19:49

fatty Wrote:
Duckman Wrote:... and from scotland. NOT ENGLAND, they're assholes..
hehehehhehehehehe

PS: please don't delete this because it's important!

There's no way in hell I'd delete that!

Re: Introduction Topic - 2sS - 03-24-2009 10:18

So I'll introduce myself. Well, I'm the most weird, but also the most dope person that you've ever meet in your lifes, there's noone more dope than I'm. They say that I'm like an old star, but I don't feel like I'm old (Tongue to be honest I don't even feel like I'm a star Tongue). I'm just regular guy, who likes to spend his time on good things, and THPS 3 is one of that things. Sure, I don't play a lot nowdays, cause I have much more things to do in my life, but to be honest again I don't think I'd be ever able to stop playing this game Tongue I play since I can remember, and if you asked technicly then I'd say just since the first THPS showed itselfs on PSX, so Ima just gr8 guy Laugh ye ye, I'll let ya touch me when you see me Laugh haha ok, enough, most ppl who knows me accuse me that I'm kinda hyperactive, like I had ADHD, but the sad truth is I AM NOT ADHD CHILD, EVEN NOT ADHD ADULT, I just have endless source of energy to talk, play, sk8, and other things Laugh (shhh, keep quiet, read till the end). I love rap music (but don't h8 me because of that, cause I am preety tolerant to other kinds of music, like jazz, blues, rock, metal, even pop music, I just don't like tekno and manieczki music) I am not narrow-minded, I'm preety cool guy that you can ask for help or sth, I'll always try to help ya.

THE WORLD IS YOURS - NAS

THE END.
(now you can stop keep being quiet, you can cheer or scream, bless Ya)

PS.
GOSH I FORGOT, MY NAME IS PIOTR

Re: Introduction Topic - Rambone - 03-24-2009 12:41

nice introduction 2ss Laugh Laugh Laugh

Re: Introduction Topic - 2sS - 03-25-2009 12:15

As always Tongue btw Rambo who's on ur avatar? Tongue

Re: Introduction Topic - Rambone - 03-25-2009 14:14

Army chick. Tongue

Re: Introduction Topic - Domsk-tmC - 03-25-2009 15:39

im Domsk and in the clan Lucky Strike (LS)
im playing sice february online and finished career mode many times
im skating all levels (best: ap, foundry, rio, burnside)
im going to get better at la surburbia tokio and cruise Xd
hmmm i sometimes use mods for fun my rec is 40 mill and..
idk what to say Xd

Re: Introduction Topic - ReY - 03-25-2009 15:55

welcome 2 the forum bro Wink

Re: Introduction Topic - Shizz - 04-01-2009 13:14

So... Im Black,whiteblack.,eLeC,Pluto,Funny,Shizz(all my names Xd, had some more..) and i stopped playin thps3 3-2years ago and now im baq. ( but most of people wont know me)i dunno what to say... i like cz,ctf,slap
Ohmy y i dont practice that much @ ta , so im not that good at that but im working on it Wink i made a clan 2 weaks ago ( tC) (no noobish clan i hope ) so im working on a site 2. so thats me. --- if somebody knows how to help me with my clan - just say - and i need some help with fraps to ---

Cya all :Original

Re: Introduction Topic - Skater4Life - 04-01-2009 14:49

Welcome ↔ and btw i am able to help with fraps Laugh

Re: Introduction Topic - ReY - 04-01-2009 14:55

are you friends with goof(y)?

and add me on msn if you need some help with fraps or something else.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:r-e-y@live.nl">r-e-y@live.nl</a><!-- e --> msnadres can be so easy Xd